14 Ways To Be A Perfect Bridesmaid
November 7, 2016, Alyssa Bruni
A day may finally arrive where you can show your expertise of being a bridesmaid. It’s exciting and intriguing to be a part of the big day. Beautiful dresses, gorgeous makeup, the captivating decorations and flowers will remind you of your wedding. Also, the dazzling piece of diamond jewelry or sterling silver jewelry will be absolutely thrilling. And let’s not forget, the stunning bride who actually may be nervous or excited or even both because she desires perfection on her wedding day.It is fun and work in being a bridesmaid. Who doesn’t like a blend of both? The bride, regardless of whether she could be one of your friends or family members, will definitely need your support on her big day. With a lot of responsibilities to handle, you need to be the crème de la crème of the wedding. Shine on with these rules of bridesmaids:
- Importance of Time: It’s always preferable to be on time due to the utmost importance of the day. The earlier, the better, that’s what people say. Well, there are no late remarks for it, though. But wouldn’t it be nice if you could reach early and rehearse for events such as bridal shower or dinner? Also, if there are any tasks to be fulfilled for the wedding or the bride, you could give your assistance and guidance.
- HEN party: You can help plan the hen party. So, celebrate and get in the mood. After all, it is the last party of being a bachelorette and the bride-to-be is sure to love all the craziness of the party. The type of party should be depending on her choice. Bridesmaids should agree with it.
- Selecting the best dress: Sometimes, the bride prefers to pick your dress, she can select the one that complements her dress or even the one that doesn’t. There are chances that she may ask your opinion in selecting the dress for the fabric, design and pattern. Whatever the case may be, your choices should be top-notch. The bride and you should display a divine demeanor. The bride can even pay for the dresses or have the budget discussed out with you.
- Have Patience: Patience is a virtue that is required on this special occasion. On this day, avoid being hasty and peevish for the wedding arrangements, the bride might be in a not-so-good state of mind, it’s your duty to get things done patiently. When there is any decision to be made for the bride, you can raise your voice for valuable advice.
- Be calm and collected: The bride shouldn’t panic or get extremely nervous about carrying herself at the altar. First and foremost, the anxiety shouldn’t come from you and ruin what’s left of the cheerful and radiant environment. So, just be calm and composed and celebrate the momentous occasion.
- Hair and makeup: In case, if the bride and you have a bad hair day, of course, get rid of it immediately. You should be prudent, primarily, so that the bride looks like a specimen of beauty. Appropriate make-up is essential and should not wear-off from the bride. Be wary about the lipstick as well.
- Jewelry: The diamond rings that you will have to wear should look magnificent. It should complement your dress, the diamond necklace and the diamond earrings. Oh!! Don’t forget the bride when it comes to jewelry; it is your duty to take care of everything. The wedding ring is essential and in case, there might not be any ring-bearers, then you can carry it in a tiny satin bag for safety measures.
- Role model to other bridesmaids: It is often difficult to resist certain things that tempt us the most. The same way, alcohol may tempt you but you should understand its limits. Do not exceed your drinks!!! You can keep your cell phone in silent mode or switch it off. A perfect wedding is the one without interference from anything or anyone.
- Say no to whining: Being a bridesmaid may pressurize you, but you should not grouch about it all day, instead enjoy the little things in life. Always remember, someday you will be a bride and you will have the same expectations for your wedding. In case, you are a matron of honor (a principal bridesmaid who is married), you know how it goes.
- Bridal kit: Always be alert because something might go wrong, so keep some safety pins, sewing kit, tissues, etc. It may come in handy as no one would want to have a scene created on the wedding day.
- Message from loved ones: So, in the wedding, you must be prepared for all the happiness, speeches and cries. The bridesmaid must take care of it all. And if there is certain someone who hasn’t attended a wedding, you can organize messages via email or video to be read along with the speeches by others in the wedding.
- Everyone should be okay: The bride’s family and friends should be taken care of; they should definitely be enjoying this joyous affair. The groom’s family and friends must not be forgotten. The bride and groom will be heartened to know that the bridesmaids are doing a marvelous job.
- Party hard: Rock the dance floor!!! Encourage guests for the same. Keep the place populated with people dancing on some good tunes.
- Have fun: Last but not the least; as I said earlier, being a bridesmaid is not only about work but also about fun. So, in case, you are just busy working to organize the perfect wedding. Lighten up a little, and relish the party and transform it into one of the best nights.
Who says it’s not easy being a bridesmaid? It is rather fun, actually. And have faith because you will do a fine job. In fact, you can heave a sigh of relief, when everything ends well on a good note. So, imagine that, when it will be your big day, the beautiful dresses you get to wear to be the most beautiful bride will be astounding and the wedding band on your finger will look remarkable without a doubt. And your bridesmaids will do the same for you. This would definitely make you contented.
Recommendations For You
Stunning range of wedding ring sets whose beauty reveals an everlasting charm.
Match up his and her wedding bands to possess a remarkable style of beauty.
Make your occasion of marriage memorable with trio wedding ring sets that are carved to last forever.