This 1.50 carat pear halo diamond ring portrays a teardrop diamond at the midst of the center and surrounded by small shimmering round diamonds forming a halo. along with an elegant filigree and gorgeous milgrain design on either side of the ring shank adding flair and opulence to your look.
• Pear cut center diamond of 1.35 ct. with Clarity VS2 and Color G and round cut side stones of 0.14 ct. with Clarity VS2 and Color F in prong and pave setting respectively.
• Total Number Of Stones:- 19
• Total Carat Weight Of Stones:- 1.49
• This pear halo diamond ring can also be acquired with other precious metals and gemstones of your choice.
• Free Shipping within USA.
• Easy Returns and Financing Available
• Conflict Free diamonds.
• GIA Certified Diamonds.
• Pay with ease choosing from the wide range of payment methods including credit and debit cards, PayPal, Wire Transfer, personalized checks, etc.
• The norms of Kimberley Process Certification System (KPCS) are followed by Fascinating Diamonds to provide you with the genuine conflict free diamonds.
• Designers at our New York Showroom will start with your ideas, wants and budget and together we will make your vision come to life. Speak directly to a designer by calling us, emailing us or making an appointment today.