The square diamond engagement ring reveals a princess cut diamond at the center. Following the trends of the modern engagement rings, series of metallic squares are created on either side of the center stone, further studded with glittering diamonds or gemstones.
• The alternative square engagement ring focuses on a princess cut diamond of 0.40 carat, SI2 clarity and G color placed at the center in prong setting.
• Petite round cut gemstones or diamonds of 0.65 carat total weight, SI2 clarity and G color are encrusted in the series of squares linked together as the shank in pave setting.
• The beautiful 1 carat engagement ring can also be acquired in a wide variation of metals and gemstones.
• Number of diamonds- 51.
• Total carat weight – 1.05 CTW.
• The norms of Kimberley Process Certification System (KPCS) are followed by Fascinating Diamonds to provide you with the genuine conflict free diamonds.