This Victorian Halo Diamond Engagement Ring allures you with a sensational round shaped diamond set in the of the ring enclosed beautifully by small dazzling stones creating a gorgeous square halo. Further adding charm to the artistic look is a split shank pattern adorned with a petal shape and studded with a fine series of tiny glistening round cut stones aligned in a classic pave setting highlighed by a magnificent milgrain border all over the ring shank.
• Round cut center stone of carat weight ranging from 0.40 to 3 and side stones of 0.61 ct. with Clarity SI2 and Color G in a prong, pave and bezel setting respectively.
• Total Number of Stones:- 63
• This victorian halo diamond ring is also available in different other choices of valuable metals as well as gemstones.
• Free shipping within USA.
• Direct manufacturing prices.
• Easy Lifetime Upgrade and Financing Available.
• GIA Certified Diamonds.
• Using lifetime diamond upgrade scheme, you can replace the old GIA Certified diamond with a sparkling new one.
• Work with our in-house CAD designers, craftsmen and GIA graduated gemologists to design your custom engagement rings.