The tri row diamond engagement ring holds a round cut diamond at the center, which is rimmed by a circle of tiny diamonds. The shank of the halo round ring is festooned with the two rows of round diamonds and a row of princess cut diamonds in between reflecting a scintillating display.
• Entrapping vintage air, the halo diamond ring uplifts a round cut diamond of varying carat weight starting from 0.40 carat to 3 carats at the center in prong setting.
• Petite round cut diamonds and princess cut diamonds of 1.14 carat total weight, SI2 clarity and G color are embedded surrounding the center diamond in prong setting and along the shank in pave setting.
• Total number of diamonds – 73.
• The side stone diamond engagement ring can also be obtained in variation of metals and gemstones.
• Pay with ease choosing from the wide range of payment methods including credit and debit cards, PayPal, Wire Transfer, personalized checks, etc.