The split shank flower engagement ring unfolds a round cut diamond at the center. Strings of diamonds are incorporated in the tweaked flower petals of the ring bordered with milgrain patterns. Serene filigree patterns are created at the base of the ring and oval beads are installed at the shank infusing vintage charm.
• The flower diamond engagement ring showcases a round cut diamond at the center of varying carat weight starting from 0.25 carat to 0.50 carat.
• Round cut diamonds of 0.30 carat total weight are settled in twisted floral petals surrounding the center stone and along the shank in pave setting. One single diamond is also placed on either side in bezel setting.
• Number of diamonds – 49.
• This antique style diamond ring can be obtained in a wide variation of metals and gemstones.
• 30 Days easy return policy.
• 1 Year manufacturing warranty.
• Know your exact ring size before buying the desired ring in perfect fit, using international ring size conversion chart.
Also have a look at the huge assortment of custom wedding bands
to match up with this ring and attain a wedding ring set.