This Vintage Hexagon Halo Bridal Ring Set flaunts a charming elegance with the round cut diamond accented in the center enhanced by tiny dazzling diamonds studded on a magnificent hexagon halo. Further, the shank of the diamond ring is encased with a fine chain of glimmering round shaped stones aligned in a classic pave setting framed by the stunning milgrain outline. Set flush with the ring is a matching wedding band featuring an identical pattern complementing the ring beautifully.
• Round cut center stone of carat weight ranging from 0.50 to 2 and side stones of 0.26 ct. with Clarity SI2 and Color G in a prong and pave setting respectively.
• Matching wedding band round cut stones of 0.17 ct. with Clarity SI2 and Color G in a pave setting.
• Total Number of Stones:- 74
• This vintage hexagon halo diamond bridal set can also be acquired in various other precious metals and gemstones.
• Free Shipping Within USA.
• One Year Manufacturing Warranty.
• Direct manufacturing prices.
• Easy Returns With Lifetime Upgrade.
• GIA Certified Diamonds.
• Purchase your jewelry at source price, liberated from broker charges, trader charges, wholesalers or retailers charges.
• Work with our in-house CAD designers, craftsmen and GIA graduated gemologists to design your custom engagement rings.