This Halo Antique Engagement Ring imbibes ethereal essence of vintage charisma with the emboldened with a emerald diamond in the center. The striking center stone is skirted by a diamond studded halo, which is illumined to be uplifted by a cluster of diamonds, encompassing two round cut and a single pear shaped diamond on either side. The shank is further embellished by a trail of three round diamonds, studded on both sides. All set in classic prongs.
• Emerald cut center stone of 0.70 ct. with Clarity VS1 and Color H and round and pear side stones of 0.52 ct. with Clarity SI1 and Color G in a prong setting respectively.
• Total Carat Weight:- 1.22
• Total Number of Stones:- 33
• This Emerald Halo Antique Engagement Ring can also be created in various other choices of gemstones as well as metals.
• Free shipping within USA.
• 30 Days Return Policy with Lifetime Upgrade.
• Easy Financing Available.
• Pay with ease choosing from the wide range of payment methods including credit and debit cards, PayPal, Wire Transfer, personalized checks, etc.
• Designers at our New York Showroom will start with your ideas, wants and budget and together we will make your vision come to life. Speak directly to a designer by calling us, emailing us or making an appointment today.