This art deco halo cushion diamond engagement ring is flushed with vintage aesthetics from the old world era of Royal charisma. The ring holds a cushion cut diamond in the center and encircled with a cushion halo studded with tiny round diamonds in french pave and embordered with intricate milgrain. An elongated and sleek baguette diamond in boxy metallic frames is placed on east and west-side of the center ensemble. Following the immaculate conventional theme are filigree embellishments on either sides, decorated with a tiny round diamond and milgrain, profusely blending with the classic metallic shank.
• Round and straight baguette cut side stones of 0.22 ct. with Clarity VS2 and Color F in a bezel and pave setting.
• Total Number of Stones:- 19
• This Art Deco Halo Diamond Ring can also be acquired in a variation of your choice of precious metals and gemstones.
• Free Shipping Within USA.
• One Year Manufacturing Warranty.
• Easy Returns and Financing Available.
• Natural Conflict Free Diamonds.
• Guaranteed lower diamond price than any other source, check via the diamond price matching program.
• Know A-Z on the shopping an engagement ring, right from the budget settlement to the ring size selection at Fascinating Diamonds.
• Receive your merchandise within 7-10 business days via FedEx or UPS, and Fascinating Diamonds only ships out signature required packages maintaining complete security.