This art deco emerald cut diamond engagement ring carries the enchantment of vintage jazz and glitz with the emerald cut diamond in center encircled by emerald shape metallic halo encrusted with tiny round diamonds in pave setting. Antique milgrain lace adorns the halo and the bezel set pear side stone diamonds melding with the geometric frames that blend in the metallic shank. The under-side of the elaborate halo is intricately decorated with artsy metallic stems adding much old world aesthetic.
• Round and pear side stones of 0.24 ct. with Clarity VS2 and Color G in pave and bezel setting respectively.
• Total number of stones:- 25
• This Art Deco Emerald cut Engagement Ring can also be customized in other precious metals and gemstones of your desire.
• Free Shipping Within USA.
• 1 Year Manufacturing Warranty.
• GIA Certified Diamonds.
• Easy Returns with Lifetime Upgrade.
• Have a glimpse of the genuine customer reviews provided by our satisfied customers.
• Work with our in-house CAD designers, craftsmen and GIA graduated gemologists to design your custom engagement rings.
• Purchase your jewelry at source price, liberated from broker charges, trader charges, wholesalers or retailers charges.