The intertwined shank halo ring captures a brilliant round cut diamond in the middle, surrounded by string of round cut diamonds in a round halo. The split shank of the swirl diamond engagement ring created in the shape of infinity pattern fuses a modish charm to it.
• The split shank diamond engagement ring portrays a perfectly cut round diamond of altering carat weight ranging from 0.40 carat to 3 carats gripped strongly in prong setting.
• Round cut diamonds of 0.31 carat total weight, VS2 clarity and G color are settled encircling the center diamond and along the shank of the ring in pave setting.
• Total number of diamonds – 53.
• The round diamond engagement ring can also be acquired in a wide variation of metals and gemstones.
• Purchase your jewelry at source price, liberated from broker charges, trader charges, wholesalers or retailers charges.