The swirl diamond engagement ring holds a round cut diamond at the center. Two pear shaped diamonds are settled obliquely on either side of the center diamond. Tiny diamonds are embedded surrounding the center diamond and along the shank of the alternative diamond ring.
• The non-traditional diamond engagement rings is imbibed with a round cut diamond of varying carat weight starting from 0.40 carat to 3 carats held at the center in prong setting.
• Two pear shaped diamonds and series of round cut diamonds of 0.54 carat total weight, SI2 clarity and G color are studded all along the shank and encircling the center stone in swirl pattern in prong setting.
• Number of diamonds – 25.
• Also available in variation of diverse metals and gemstones.
• This heart shaped filigree engagement ring can also be acquired along with numerous other customization options in carat weights and diamond shapes.
Professionals of medical field, lawyers, government employees, military men and university staffs can gain a discount of 5% at purchase of any jewelry. (Refer to discounted jewelry page
• Purchase your jewelry at reasonable price, liberated from broker charges, trader charges, wholesalers or retailers charges.