This art deco hexagon engagement ring features a soothing round cut diamond framed in hexagonal frame in prong setting, adorned by milgrain details. On either side of the center are pear shaped mini metallic frames, embedded with tiny round diamonds, appearing like delicate shiny petals. This pretty ensemble is placed on a thick luscious shank.
• Round cut side stones of 0.03 ct. with Clarity VS2 and Color G in a pave setting.
• Total Number of Stones:- 7
• This Art Deco Hexagon Engagement Ring can also be customized with your desired choice of metals and gemstones.
• Free Shipping Within USA.
• Direct manufacturing prices.
• Easy Returns With Lifetime Upgrade.
• GIA Certified Diamonds.
• Using lifetime diamond upgrade scheme, you can replace the old GIA Certified diamond with a sparkling new one.
• Work with our in-house CAD designers, craftsmen and GIA graduated gemologists to design your custom engagement rings.