This Art deco round halo diamond engagement ring is obviously tasteful through its French connotations dwelling in the exquisite art-deco. The center consists of a round cut diamond with milgrain border. Lending character to the diamond is an immaculate halo with triangular carvings and milgrain borders emboldening the tiny round diamonds encrusted in it. This neat and imaginative build up is placed on a metallic split shank. This unique ring makes for an ideal engagement ring.
• Round cut side stones of 0.06 ct. with Clarity VS2 and Color G in a pave setting.
• Total Number of Stones:-13
• This Art Deco Round Halo Diamond Ring can also be customized with your desired choice of metals and gemstones.
• Free shipping within USA.
• Direct Manufacturing Prices.
• One Year Manufacturing Warranty.
• Conflict Free Diamonds.
• Have a glimpse of the genuine customer reviews provided by our satisfied customers.
• Work with our in-house CAD designers, craftsmen and GIA graduated gemologists to design your custom engagement rings.
• Designers at our New York Showroom will start with your ideas, wants and budget and together we will make your vision come to life. Speak directly to a designer by calling us, emailing us or making an appointment today.