This pear intertwined halo diamond engagement ring like an iced droplet beholds the pear shaped diamond in the center, flaunting its graceful curve and chic pointed end in prong set. The halo around the pear diamond is embellished by petite round cut diamonds. The intertwined infinity shank holds round cut diamonds in prong setting, lending the ring a heavily ornamented look, bringing the neo-classical charm.
• Round cut side stones of 0.42 ct. with Clarity VS2 and Color G in a prong and pave setting.
• Total Number Of Stones:- 85
• The Pear Intertwined Halo Diamond Ring is also available with your preferred choice of lustrous metals and gemstones.
• Free shipping within USA.
• 1 Year Manufacturing Warranty.
• Easy Lifetime Upgrade and Financing Available.
• Natural Conflict Free Diamonds.
• Know A-Z on the shopping an engagement ring, right from the budget settlement to the ring size selection at Fascinating Diamonds.
• The norms of Kimberley Process Certification System (KPCS) are followed by Fascinating Diamonds to provide you with the genuine conflict free diamonds.