This compass point halo vintage ring emits ‘her highness’ aesthetic out loud with the array of tiny diamonds running through the dual split shank and merging into the diamond embellished halo that beholds a compass point oriented square metallic frame leaving out hollow spaces. In the frame rests the enchanting round cut center diamond in prong setting. Enhancing the royal art-deco aura, the ring has intricate milgrain pattern flowing all over the ring.
• Round cut center stone of 0.30 ct. with Clarity SI2 and Color G and side stones of 0.46 ct. with Clarity VS2 and Color G in a prong and pave setting.
• Total Carat Weight:- 0.76
• Total Number of Stones:- 93
• This Compass Point Halo Vintage Ring can also be acquired in an array of precious metals as well as gemstones.
• Free shipping within USA.
• 1 Year Manufacturing Warranty.
• Conflict Free Diamonds
• If you don’t find your desired shapes or cuts please don’t hesitate to contact our in-house jewelry designer to make your perfect engagement ring.
• Designers at our New York Showroom will start with your ideas, wants and budget and together we will make your vision come to life. Speak directly to a designer by calling us, emailing us or making an appointment today.