This antique hexagon milgrain diamond ring features budding pear frames with tiny round diamonds, clustered on either side of the center stone. The vintage style is accented by the milgrain and hexagon halo surrounding the round diamond in the center.
• Round cut center stone of 1 ct. with Clarity SI2 and Color G and side stones of 0.03 ct. with Clarity VS2 and Color G in a prong and pave setting respectively.
• Total Carat Weight:- 1.03
• Total Number of Stones:- 7
• This Antique Hexagon Milgrain Diamond Ring can also be obtained with different other valuable metals as well as gemstones.
• Free Shipping Within USA.
• One Year Manufacturing Warranty.
• 30 Days Return Policy.
• Easy Lifetime Upgrade and Financing Available.
• If you don’t find your desired shapes or cuts please don’t hesitate to contact our in-house jewelry designer to make your perfect engagement ring.