Vintage Style Filigree Diamond Ring
The Vintage style filigree diamond ring flaunts a round cut diamond in the center, which is decorated with two rows of round diamonds bordered by flat milgrains, below the crown. Two straight baguettes, and round cut diamonds with milgrains are studded on either side along the shank, engraved with filigree patterns for beauty.
• The milgrain diamond engagement ring unfolds a round cut diamond of varying carat weight starting from 0.40 carat to 3 carats held at the center in prong setting.
• The round diamond antique style ring is encrusted with petite round cut and straight baguette cut diamonds of 0.61 carat total weight, SI2 clarity and G color, encircling the crown below the center diamond and along the shank of the ring in bezel and pave setting.
• Also available in numerous other precious metals and gemstones.
• Total number of stones – 49.
• 1 Year Manufacturing Warranty.
• Professionals of medical field, lawyers, government employees, military men and university staffs can gain a discount of 5% at purchase of any jewelry. (Refer to discounted jewelry