Bride Who Prefer Alternative Engagement Ring
March 21, 2018, Alyssa Bruni
There are different Sizes in brand new engagement and wedding rings in the latest, most popular styles. You can also buy old loose diamonds and have them placed in a new setting – perhaps one that you’ve designed yourself. This trick saves you quite a bit of money for other things, and as far as style goes, your ring is likely to be completely unique to those being worn by friends and family.
Also, one of the key factors on going for an alternative engagement ring is that we have some real cool designs with an amazing price point. We have halo rings, vintage rings and many more to choose from. Great affordable prices, they look like real treasure. Spectacular gemstones from sapphires, emeralds and rubies with of course our sparkling diamonds. We have a range of metals to choose from too, whether its rose gold, white gold, yellow gold. We have it all!
THINGS TO CONSIDER
- STONE. If a diamond is not your favourite stone, we get it. But don’t get down about it. You can still have a magnificent wedding ring, as long as you follow these guidelines.
- Alternative stone engagement rings typically cost less than diamond ones, and as far as size goes, you typically get a larger stone for less money. Sapphires, rubies, and emeralds are some very popular options, and these can be set as solitaires or surrounded with a halo of diamonds or other stones to create a lovely, contrasting look just like Princess Kate.
- For something completely unique, consider something like a sapphire. This is a lovely gem, teamed with a champagne-pink rose gold, this adds plenty of sparkle, and this just looks absolutely fabulous. It’s just one of the stones that looks beautiful in an organic or nature-inspired engagement ring. Check it out here-
- Vintage and vintage-inspired engagement rings often make use of unusual stones, which are often mixed with diamonds or white sapphires. Black diamonds and dark blue sapphires are sometimes used to create incredible contrast, and colorful rubies, emeralds, and topaz sometimes make appearances in these settings, too.
- The choice of stone isn’t the only thing to consider when looking for alternative engagement ring ideas. Cut can make a huge difference; for example, beautiful cushion cuts often bring out the best in colored gemstones, and they look amazing when surrounded by diamond halos. Pale green or pink sapphires look incredible this way, as do amethysts.
- Sometimes it’s the setting itself that makes an engagement ring unique. For example, nature-inspired rings in flower shapes or with leaf-shaped elements add interest to any setting. Organic vines can wind their way around a band and showcase any stone you like, and a flower halo with a diamond or colored stone at its center can make an incredible visual impact.
CHECK OUT OUR BEST SELLERS BELOW
The alternative diamond wedding ring set reveals a modern diamond engagement ring crafted in glossy two shades of rose gold and white gold. Also a white gold diamond wedding band in unique pattern is included in the bridal set.This unique engagement ring features two round cut diamonds of 0.60 carat total weight, SI1 clarity and H color, held at the center in prong setting.
The open trio cuff diamond ring showcases two emerald cut diamonds placed on either side of the split shank and another emerald cut diamond is placed on the opposite end of the slit, giving it a stylish approach.The three stone open wrap diamond ring holds three immaculate emerald cut diamonds of 0.60 carat total weight, SI1 clarity and H color held firmly in prong setting.
The Petal Diamond Open Ring portrays impeccable beauty with the glistening marquise and round cut diamonds aligned excellently in a prong setting creating a resplendent floral design. This diamond ring features a classic open pattern offering you a charming and enthralling look.
This Kite Diamond Ring With Open Band adds glamour to your look with the spectacular princess cut diamond held in a classic prong setting along with an array of tiny shimmering round shaped stones arranged beautifully in a petite band featuring an enthralling open pattern for a dash of opulence and charm.
The 2 Fingers Open Cuff Diamond Ring flourishes the gorgeous marquise and round cut diamonds arranged excellently in a prong setting creating a beautiful flower design in an open cuff pattern featuring a unique look and offering you an exemplary appearance.
This Contemporary Baguette Diamond Ring flaunts small round cut diamonds spread all over the shank of the ring in a classic prong setting with two square-shaped metal bands incorporating with straight baguette and round shaped stones placed in a marvelous channel and prong setting.
This Swirl 2 Stone Diamond Engagement Ring gracefully features two splendid round cut diamonds in the center beautifully augmented by the tiny sparkling stones on either side of the center stone in a classic prong setting. The diamond ring is further emblazoned by a gorgeous curved band covering the ring in an aesthetic manner.
Perfect gift for valentine, this alternative ring with its adorable bow like design, is sure to delight all females. Two heart shaped diamonds are placed in opposite direction, and a tiny round diamond is suspended from the center of the bow to increase glamour.
The Celtic engagement ring is illuminated with a round cut diamond at the center in a prong setting and two marvelous Celtic knot patterns on either side of the center diamond. The ring is studded with tiny dazzling round cut diamonds arranged in a prong setting giving a classy and attractive appeal.
The 2 stone reversed shank diamond ring is prettified with two round shaped diamonds set in a vertical manner at the midst of the ring. Highlighting the split shank even further, tiny round cut diamonds are positioned firmly in French prong setting.
- Why Would You Need A Replica For Your Engagement Ring?
- 7 Reasons You Need A Rose Gold Engagement Ring Now
- Do I Drop A Hint, Or Does She?
- 15 Black Diamond Engagement Ring Designs That Are Beautiful Beyond Words
- Know The Symbolic Meaning Of A Trilogy Diamond Ring
- Know How Your 1 Carat Diamond Ring Looks Like In Real
- What Does Your Diamond Shape Say About You ?
- What’s ALL The Fuss About Mother’s day?